Jan. 12, 2023
We have one more RipRow v1 in stock and ready to ship. This is the last of its breed.
You can order that unit on this page, then they're all gone.
--- --- ---
Dec. 18, 2022
RipRow v1 here has been a wonderful learning experience and a heck of a tool for my own physical therapy, riding and learning about riding skills and bike fit. Not to mention all the students I've helped with it.
Everyone who uses this RipRow loves it. The only complaint has been price. I fully understand that. I've insisted on making this machine in the U.S. with the highest quality details and nice bike-like finishes like the handlebars, grips and stem.
This machine is very expensive to produce, and the proprietary parts make it hard to deliver.
For this reason, I've redesigned the machine. I've trained more than a thousand riders of all levels and styles using the RipRow, and I know these truths:
1. The rockers and pedal platforms are great to have but not absolutely needed.
2. The rotating bars are a distraction from a learning and training standpoint. Everyone steers too much. It's far better to learn to create elliptical movement with the bars locked straight. When you get on a bike, it's all so very easy.
3. Any reliance on bike components like handlebars and grips slows production way down since COVID. We are tiny compared with the bike brands. Ordering grips from Taiwan results in a chuckle and a "wait three years."
So I'm proud to introduce RipRow v2. Among its features:
1. The rockers and pedals are optional.
2. The handlebars are locked straight. The bar is knurled and uncurved like a barbell.
3. At $799, the base cost is half of v1. You can get the full unit with pedals and rockers for $1199 — $400 less than v1.
Learn more and pre-order:
Namastoke to you all,
Get Faster while you Get Stronger.
RipRow™ is the ultimate training tool for every mountain bike, BMX and motocross rider, and it's one of the most complete workouts you can do.
What does RipRow™ do for you?
- Perfects the fundamental movements that underlie all great mountain bike, BMX and motocross riding. Teach the lizard who runs your body how to climb, descend and shred — all perfectly. Used by pro mountain bike and motocross racers.
- Improves your core strength, coordination and balance.
- Increases range of motion in your hips and shoulders.
- Develops deep endurance for long days on the bike, horse or playing field.
- Builds real-world, usable strength for your sport and Life.
- The world's first pull-push machine. Press and row back to back.
- Burns tons of calories in a short amount of time.
- Gets you off your butt! You sit all day at work and in your car. Why sit on a stationary bike or old-fashioned rower?
Elevate your riding - big time
After a small amount of time on a RIpRow, you'll feel faster on your bike. Your body position will instantly improve, you won't get so tired, and technical trails will feel smoother and more flowy.
After lots of time on a RipRow, the improvements go deeper and deeper. You carry more speed everywhere, and new types of terrain (tighter switchbacks, bigger jumps!) feel easy. And, of course, your fitness is incredible. We now consider road climbs to be for rest days.
Right now on the Supercross circuit, some of the top racers are training with RipRow. They use it for shoulder rehab and to dial in their mechanics so they can race even safer — and even faster.
The only piece of workout equipment you need
Many professional trainers tell their clients to focus on these core movements when they exercise:
- Core stabilization
- Rotation and anti-rotation
With RipRow™ you can do all of these movements on one machine, at one time— in a tiny amount of space. Build endurance, strength, power and muscle mass. Get the body you want with RipRow™.
Easily adjustable. Fits riders from XXS to XXL.
Push and pull resistance is provided by adjustable hydraulic dampers. Set your challenge anywhere from very light to very heavy. Ours go to 12.
Unstable. The RipRocker base encourages you to stay alert and balanced (unlike an exercise bike or old-school rower).
Lockable handlebars. Let the bars rotate to imitate bike riding or lock them straight for advanced core training.
Portable. Easily disassembles for transport and storage. Approved for #vanlife.
Universal. Wide handlebars with moveable RipRow™ grips fit more than 90% of adults, as well as many kids.
Versatile platforms. Includes four optional pedal platforms. Place all four pedals in the forward and backward slots to replicate your riding position (don't forget to practice with your opposite foot forward). Use the middle slots to train for motocross, horse riding, alpine skiing and other sports that use a more neutral stance.
We are currently not offering the saddle assembly.
Sturdy. Built with strong 5052 aluminum. Dramatically over-engineered and over-built to last forever.
5-year warranty on frame and deck with normal use. 1-year warranty on everything else. You can expect to get a year of regular use out of each damper; if you use your RipRow less consistently, the dampers will last way longer. We put great time, care and cost into packing RipRows so they arrive to you in perfect condition. We cannot be responsible for cosmetic damage that occurs during shipping. If we warranty a part for you, you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
30-day money back guarantee. If you're not stoked with your RipRow, we'll take it back. See our return policy.
U.S. patent number 10,071,298.
All specifications are subject to change.
Weight: ~ 40 pounds
Deck: 36.3 x 24.1 x 6.9 inches
Frame: Fits riders sizes XXS to XXL
Handlebars: 780mm wide with moveable RipRow™ grips to fit almost all riders
Dampers: Sealed hydraulic units with 12 levels of resistance