The world is changing. COVID is making it harder and more expensive to make cool things like the RipRow. We have bases and frames in production here in ColoRADo, plus small parts coming from all over the world.
We expect to resume shipping by mid December.
If you place an order now, you'll get your machine as soon as it's ready.
Thank you for your support!
Get Faster while you Get Stronger.
RipRow™ is the ultimate training tool for every mountain bike, BMX and motocross rider, and it's one of the most complete workouts you can do.
What does RipRow™ do for you?
- Perfects the fundamental movements that underlie all great mountain bike, BMX and motocross riding. Teach the lizard who runs your body how to climb, descend and shred — all perfectly. Used by pro mountain bike and motocross racers.
- Improves your core strength, coordination and balance.
- Increases range of motion in your hips and shoulders.
- Develops deep endurance for long days on the bike, horse or playing field.
- Builds real-world, usable strength for your sport and Life.
- The world's first pull-push machine. Press and row back to back.
- Burns tons of calories in a short amount of time.
- Gets you off your butt! You sit all day at work and in your car. Why sit on a stationary bike or old-fashioned rower?
Elevate your riding - big time
After a small amount of time on a RIpRow, you'll feel faster on your bike. Your body position will instantly improve, you won't get so tired, and technical trails will feel smoother and more flowy.
After lots of time on a RipRow, the improvements go deeper and deeper. You carry more speed everywhere, and new types of terrain (tighter switchbacks, bigger jumps!) feel easy. And, of course, your fitness is incredible. We now consider road climbs to be for rest days.
Right now on the Supercross circuit, some of the top racers are training with RipRow. They use it for shoulder rehab and to dial in their mechanics so they can race even safer — and even faster.
The only piece of workout equipment you need
Many professional trainers tell their clients to focus on these core movements when they exercise:
- Core stabilization
- Rotation and anti-rotation
With RipRow™ you can do all of these movements on one machine, at one time— in a tiny amount of space. Build endurance, strength, power and muscle mass. Get the body you want with RipRow™.
Available in three versions:
- RipRow - $1,199
- RipRow with movable pedal platforms (2 pairs) - $1,249
- RipRow with movable pedal platforms (2 pairs) and detachable seat unit - $1,449
Easily adjustable. Fits riders from XXS to XXL.
Push and pull resistance is provided by adjustable hydraulic dampers. Set your challenge anywhere from very light to very heavy. Ours go to 12.
Unstable. The RipRocker base encourages you to stay alert and balanced (unlike an exercise bike or old-school rower).
Lockable handlebars. Let the bars rotate to imitate bike riding or lock them straight for advanced core training.
Portable. Easily disassembles for transport and storage. Approved for #vanlife.
Feels like your bike. The optional seat unit mimics bicycle and motorcycle riding.
Universal. Wide handlebars with moveable RipRow™ grips fit more than 90% of adults, as well as many kids.
Versatile platforms. Stand on the deck or use the optional pedals. Place all four pedals in the forward and backward slots to replicate your riding position (don't forget to practice with your opposite foot forward). Use the middle slots to train for motocross, horse riding and other sports that use a square stance.
Sturdy. Built with strong 5052 aluminum. Dramatically over-engineered and over-built to last forever.
5-year warranty on frame and deck with normal use. 1-year warranty on everything (cosmetics excluded). We put great time, care and cost into packing RipRows so they arrive to you in perfect condition. We cannot be responsible for cosmetic damage that occurs during shipping.
30-day money back guarantee. If you're not stoked with your RipRow, we'll take it back. See our return policy.
U.S. patent number 10,071,298.
All specifications are subject to change.
The free RipRow smartphone app, currently available for iOS and being built for Android, helps you improve by giving you useful data:
- Workout time with auto pause
- RipWatts - current, average and max
- Number of reps
- Range of motion - current and average
- Heart rate - current, average and max (via a Bluetooth chest strap)
- Side-to-side balance
- Highest average power for 2 sec, 10 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 mins and 20 mins
Weight: ~ 40 pounds
Deck: 36.3 x 24.1 x 6.9 inches
Frame: Fits riders sizes XXS to XXL
Handlebars: 780mm wide with moveable RipRow™ grips to fit almost all riders
Seatpost: One-piece BMX style with adjustable height
Dampers: Sealed hydraulic units with 12 levels of resistance