RipRow for Fitness
RipRow was designed to help mountain bikers ride safer, better and faster — and it's awesome for that. Also:
RipRow is the world's first standing rower. With it you:
- Stand on your feet.
- Maintain balance.
- Pull and push.
- Develop your arms, shoulders, chest, back, core, butt and legs.
- Choose from 12 resistance levels. Use light resistance for cardio fitness, heavy resistance for strength, and medium resistance for a combination of cardio and strength.
- Burn fat and build muscle.
- Get a complete. low-impact workout very quickly.
- Improve the essential movements that we use for daily chores, playing with kids, working in the yard, moving furniture, biking, skiing, climbing, kayaking, and many other activities. RipRow better, live better.
One machine with many benefits
A typical "complete" workout consists of
- mobility to make you more flexible
- bike, treadmill, sitting rower or elliptical trainer for your cardio fitness
- squats, deadlifts and lunges for your legs
- rows, pulldowns and presses for your upper body
- planks, crunches and twists for your core
Each exercise requires a different piece of equipment (which probably means a gym membership), and the program takes at least an hour.
RipRow does everything you need — mobility, cardio, lower body, upper body and core — all at once, very quickly. Best of all, each exercise is a fully integrated, functional movement.
For RipRow movements and workouts, check out How2RipRow >>>
Sitting is the new smoking
Most of us sit while working, sit while driving and sit while relaxing. All this sitting makes us tight, makes us fat, makes us weak, makes us live with pain, and makes us unable to enjoy sports and life.
Why sit when you exercise? Stationary bikes and traditional rowers have their place, but not as cornerstones of complete, functional exercise habits.
It's time to step up. Step up to RipRow.
How does RipRow compare to a traditional rower?
|Squat, deadlift and lunge|
|Variety of exercises|
|Improves performance in sports and everyday life|
Who is RipRowing?
RipRow is being used by a wide variety of elite mountain bike racers, motocross racers, trainers and badass people.